LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The global automotive infotainment systems market size is poised to grow by USD 609.76 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 1% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
Key players in the market are focusing on the introduction of low-cost infotainment systems. Besides, the growth of the global smartphone market has reduced the cost of display panels. This has allowed market vendors to develop low-cost infotainment solutions. In addition, the availability of low-cost high-speed data plans and the introduction of smartphones integrated with technologies such as haptics, graphics, and speech recognition have revolutionized the global automotive infotainment systems market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The major automotive infotainment systems market growth came from the QNX OS segment. This is because QNX is an open-source operating system and is widely preferred by various automakers such as Acura, AUDI, BMW, Chrysler, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Honda Motor, Hyundai Motor Company, and others.
- APAC was the largest market for automotive infotainment systems in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to the strong growth of the passenger vehicle segment in the region.
- The global automotive infotainment systems market is fragmented. Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Garmin Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Valeo SA, and Visteon Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this automotive infotainment systems market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global automotive infotainment systems market 2020-2024 is expected to have negative growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/automotive-infotainment-systems-market-industry-analysis
Growing demand for rear-seat infotainment systems will be a key market trend
The adoption of rear-seat infotainment systems is increasing in vehicles that are preferred for long-distance commutes. This is evident across regions such as the Americas and Europe. Besides, many vehicle owners are installing aftermarket rear-seat infotainment systems in their vehicles. To capture this growing interest, major market vendors such as Pioneer Corporation and Panasonic are introducing a wide range of rear-seat infotainment systems. This trend is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global automotive infotainment systems market during the forecast period.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive infotainment systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive infotainment systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive infotainment systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive infotainment systems market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Garmin Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.