The “Cryptocurrency Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cryptocurrency market experienced strong growth during 2014-2019. Increasing digitization across industries represents one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. In line with this, easy accessibility to and rising penetration of high-speed internet connectivity in daily activities is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, legalization and approval of purchase, sale or trade of virtual currencies in various developed countries are also driving the market growth.
With the immense transparency of distributed ledger technology or blockchain, there is minimal risk of fraudulent or unwanted transactions due to human or machine error or data manipulation. This enables all the parties to monitor any changes that are being made during the transaction in real-time, thereby offering enhanced data security and immutability of the transactions. Additionally, convenient access to online trading platforms that can be used through smartphones is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including growing market capitalization or market cap of the industry, along with the advent of bitcoin cash and bitcoin lite, are anticipated to drive the market further. Looking forward, the global cryptocurrency market is expected to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
Key Market Segmentation:
This report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global cryptocurrency market report, along with forecasts for growth at the global, regional and country level from 2020-2025. The report has categorized the market based on region, type, component, process and application.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cryptocurrency market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cryptocurrency market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the process?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global cryptocurrency market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cryptocurrency Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.3 Bitcoin Cash
7 Market Breakup by Component
8 Market Breakup by Process
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Alphapoint Corporation
- Bitfury Holding B.V.and Coinbase Inc.
- Cryptomove Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Quantstamp Inc.
- Ripple Labs Inc.
- Xilinx Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ogs0ak
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
SOURCE Research and Markets