LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive radiator fan market and it is poised to decline by 1.14 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 1% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive radiator fan market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The passenger cars are expected to be the leading segment based on application in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Replacement of mechanical fans with electric radiator fans is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- At a CAGR of about 1%, the decremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 1.14 million units.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- BorgWarner Inc., Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG, DENSO Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SPAL Automotive Srl, and Valeo SA. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the increasing adoption of EVs restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute to 60% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Hypercar Market: The hypercar market size will grow by 2,690 units during 2020-2024. The market’s growth momentum will accelerate throughout the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BorgWarner Inc., Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG, DENSO Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SPAL Automotive Srl, and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive radiator fan market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Radiator Fan Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Radiator Fan Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- M And HCVs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45108
Automotive Radiator Fan Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive radiator fan market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Radiator Fan Market Size
- Automotive Radiator Fan Market Trends
- Automotive Radiator Fan Market Analysis
This study identifies replacement of mechanical fans with electric radiator fans as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive radiator fan market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Radiator Fan Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive radiator fan market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive radiator fan market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive radiator fan market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive radiator fan market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LCVs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- M and HCVs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG
- DENSO Corp.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SPAL Automotive Srl
- Valeo SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.