BANGALORE, India, Nov. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The 5G Chipset Market is Segmented by IC Type ( ASIC, RFIC, Cellular IC, mmWave IC), by Operational Frequency ( Sub 6GHz, Between 26 & 39 Ghz, Above 39 Ghz), by Product (Devices, Customer Premises Equipment, Network Infrastructure Equipment), by Industry Vertical (Automotive & Transportation, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Mobile & Wireless Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global 5G Chipset market size is expected to be USD 2,120.0 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 22,929.0 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 48.7% from 2020 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the highest contributor to the global market, with $752.6 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $8,713.0 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 50.5% during the forecast period.
Major factors driving the growth of the 5G Chipset market size are the increasing demand for high-speed Internet, large network coverage with reduced latency, power consumption and improved M2M/IoT connections.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on 5G Chipset Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-2C311/5G_Chipset_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE 5G CHIPSET MARKET SIZE
The growing demand for mobile data services is expected to increase the 5G chipset market size growth. Demand for mobile data services is driven primarily by increasing consumer electronic devices and business-to-business (B2B) communication systems. As a result, increasing mobile data traffic will push network providers to deliver more bandwidth to consumers; this aspect is expected to fuel demand for 5G mobile broadband technology in the future.
The growing need for high-speed chipset components for applications such as Vehicle to Everything (V2X) and drone connectivity that require ultra-reliable low-latency connectivity is expected to boost the 5G chipset market size.
The Internet of Things (IoT) continues to increase globally as a variety of smart cities, smart infrastructure and smart grid initiatives are underway in various parts of the world. Several manufacturing companies have begun deploying IoT devices to track machine output in real-time to minimize total downtime and increase operational efficiency. The rise in demand for IoT devices is projected to fuel the 5G chipset market size growth.
The continued focus on creating new and creative chipset modules for telecommunications base stations to reduce the overall size and power consumption is expected to further drive the growth of the 5G chipset market size during the forecast period.
While COVID-19 has reduced the rate of adoption of 5G services globally, it has had a marginal effect on the 5G chipset market as it is an evolving technology, and only a few industries use 5G-enabled network services. In addition, COVID-19 has led various industries to move their operations entirely to remote servers, requiring a high-speed data link and lower latency. This is expected to boost the 5G chipsets market size during the forecast period.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-2C311/5g-chipset
5G CHIPSET MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest 5G chipset market share. The dominance of North America is attributed to the high rate of adoption of advanced technologies. The U.S. sees robust investments in the development of smart houses, the implementation of smart industries, and the deployment of smart cities. The nation is also emerging as an early adopter of self-driving cars and smart infrastructure for transport. All these factors are, in turn, expected to drive the growth of the 5G chipset market size in North America.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This is due to the rise in government initiatives for building smart cities. Moreover, the rapid rise in the investments in developing 5G-enabled smartphones and base stations supporting 5G New Radio (NR) frequencies. They are also expected to fuel the 5G chipset market size. The rising preference for smart manufacturing across emerging economies such as China and India is expected to further drive the adoption of 5G chipset components.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-2C311/5G_Chipset_Market
TOP COMPANIES IN THE 5G CHIPSET MARKET
The 5G Chipset Market is moderately fragmented. All the companies involved in the manufacture of 5G chipsets in the current market scenario are highly competitive. They all have strong R&D capabilities and have equally successful competitive strategies.
Some of the top companies in the 5G chipset market include Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Broadcom, Intel Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Mediatek Inc., Xilinx Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Qorvo, and Infineon Technologies AG.
5G Chipset Key Market Segments:
By IC Type
- Cellular IC
- mmWave IC
By Operational Frequency
- Sub 6GHz
- Between 26 & 39 Ghz
- Above 39 Ghz
- Customer Premises Equipment
- Network Infrastructure Equipment
By Industry Vertical
- Automotive & Transportation
- Energy & Utilities
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
Who are the Major Players in the 5G Chipset market?
The key players profiled in the report include Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Broadcom, Intel Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Mediatek Inc., Xilinx Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Qorvo, and Infineon Technologies AG.
“We can also add the other companies as you want”
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-2C311&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-2C311&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
● 5G Technology Market – The global 5g technology market size is anticipated to be at USD 5.53 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 667.90 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 122.3% from 2021 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific would be the highest contributor to the global market, with USD 2.20 Billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach USD 329.09 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 130.7% during the forecast period.
● 5G Infrastructure Market – The global 5G infrastructure market size was valued at USD 371.4 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 58,174.6 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 95.8% from 2018 to 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of the 5G infrastructure market size are lower latency, increasing adoption of virtual telecommunications networking architecture, and growth in mobile data traffic. Increasing M2M connections across different industries is also expected to drive the 5G Infrastructure’s growth over the forecast period.
● Europe 5G Infrastructure Market – The Europe 5G infrastructure market was valued at USD 359.3 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 42.70 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 85.1% from 2020 to 2027 During the Forecast Period.
According to Europe 5G infrastructure market analysis, the COVID-19 pandemic has forced carrier service and network equipment providers to operate under totally new conditions. According to the sources, the telecommunications sector is projected to invest upwards of $1 trillion in 5G networks between 2020 and 2025, which is expected to produce $3.5 trillion in economic value and over 20 million new jobs by 2035.
● 5G Development Market Growth in Korea, United States, China, Europe and Japan– Major factors driving the growth of 5G development market size include the rising adoption of virtual networking architectures in telecommunications and the rise in mobile data traffic. It is also projected that growing M2M connexions across different industries would fuel the growth of 5G development market size during the forecast period.
This report summarises the recent significant developments in the implementation of 5G in five major regions, including Korea, China, Europe, Japan, and the United States, and analyses potential impacts.
● Small Cell 5G Network Market – Small cell 5G network market size was valued at USD 478.00 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 8,328.00 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 43.00% from 2020 to 2027.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the deployment of a small cell 5G network is expected to grow at the highest rate in outdoor application owing to the rise in digitization and supportive government initiatives toward digitizing their entire business process.
● 5G IoT Market – In 2019, the global 5G IoT market size was USD 225.5 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 1544.1 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 31.4% during 2021-2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Short-Range IoT Devices, Wide-Range IoT Devices), by Application (Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Government, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
This report focuses on the global 5G IoT status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the 5G IoT development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
● Radio Access Network (RAN) Market – The global Radio Access Network (RAN) Market size was valued at USD 17.80 Billion in 2018, and is projected to reach USD 44.78 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2019 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation By Communication Infrastructure ( Small Cell, Macro Cell, RAN Equipment, DAS), By Technology (2G, 3G,4G, 5G), By End-User (Residential, Enterprise) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
● Enterprise Network Equipment Market – The global Enterprise Network Equipment market size is projected to reach USD 72170 Million by 2026, from USD 58080 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021-2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( WLAN Equipment, Ethernet Switch, Enterprise Routers, Network Security Equipment), by Application (Small Enterprise, Medium-sized Enterprise, Large Enterprise) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
● Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (V-CPE) Market – The global Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (V-CPE) market size is projected to reach USD 2367.8 Million by 2026, from USD 639.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 24.4% during 2021-2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( IaaS, PaaS, Others), by Application (Virtual Switches, Virtual Routers, Application and Controller Platform, Security and Compliance, Infrastructure Management, Orchestration) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
● 5G Base Station Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Macro, Small, Pico, Femto), by Application (Smart Home, Autonomous Driving, Smart Cities, Industrial IoT, Smart Farming, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports